The world is being driven by technology and what is topping the charts is Artificial Intelligence. The technology which evolved back in 1959, it is now that the future has arrived. And, it is all set to revolutionise our day-to-day lives with gadgets that will operate on our command and as programmed.
But, what is it that drives this technology? It is machine learning. For techies this is the most exciting times to explore and develop a technology that knows no bounds.
After a successful training session held in January which saw a group of inspiring data scientists, we are back with a new session with additions. The new session will be an amalgamation of theory, lab sessions and also, exercises to have a hands on experience. So, if you are planning to give your career new wings in the field of data science and machine learning, your search ends here.
Here’s what you will learn:
- Part I: An indepth knowledge on R Programming
- A two-day break to practice R Programming & complete the Capstone Project
- Part II: An introduction to Machine Learning and Basic Statistics followed by Exploratory Data Analysis using R
- Part III: You will learn Modelling Concepts and Notations, Regression (Simple Regression, Multilinear Regression, Polynomial Regression), Classification (kNN, LDA, QDA, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines) and Model Assessment and Selection
- Part IV: Learn Trees and Ensemble Models (Bagging, Boosting, Random Forest) and Clustering Techniques (k-Means, Hierarchical Clustering, PCA)
- Part V: Be a part of a Capstone Project to put theory to practice.
Things you must know:
- The fee for the course that includes R Programming and Machine Learning is Rs 23,000+taxes. Special discounts for earlybird, referral and bulk registrations.
- The maximum intake per batch is 35.
- For those who want to pursue only R programming can register with us for the two day training at a price as low as Rs 6000 + taxes.
- Want to learn Machine Learning? Avail earlybird discounts and pay a fees of Rs 19,000 + taxes.
Machine Learning CourseGo hands on!
This time around after a feedback from our students from the previous batch, we are introducing an internship programme, too. For those who study this course and are in their post-graduation will now get an internship opportunity. This will allow them to work live on machine learning/data science projects. While a student can join this program for an additional cost of Rs 8,000, but, if your work is approved or used in any of the live projects, you could earn yourself a stipend as arrears.
Testimonials (January Batch)
“I was searching for Machine learning courses in Bengaluru and I came across Datalore Labs. I joined their Machine Learning course, since the agenda was excellent and the cost was reasonable. I got an opportunity to learn Machine Learning algorithms and R Programming in a single course, thanks to the highly dedicated and energetic team. I truly recommend this course for people who are passionate about Machine Learning systems.”
-Pavan BG, Senior Software Engineer, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Ltd
Very experienced and knowledgeable faculty for Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
– Sanath Kumar, Associate Consultant, KPMG